Hey beautiful friends, I bet you are ready to tear up the weekend...I sure am!
Another Blogger I connected with Alisha of Rainy Day Reads Blog asked if I would do a guest post. She does book reviews, and does a fabulous job! I've never done a book review. I gladly agreed, as I recently read a fantastic fashion publication that is great source for fashion divas everywhere.
Back in September I attended the Bellevue Collection's fall preview fashion show here in the Seattle area. I was so excited to meet one of the hosts, Lawrence "LZ" the author of this amazing style bible. He is a renowned fashion expert, television personality, and stylist to many celebrities. He is known for his ability to help all women look and feel beautiful. His enthusiasm and passion for what he does lit up the room. After the show was over, I was so excited to find out I won a copy of his newly published book from an Instagram contest I entered.
Once I started reading the book I could not put it down! His passion to inspire women everywhere, leapt out from every page. Get ready for lots of giggles, his sense of humor rocks too! In this fabulous style guide you will learn:
1) How to be a budget babe
2) How to dress for success
3) How to get the right fit
4) How to transform your closet from drab to fab
5) How to maintain beauty inside and out through nutrition, exercise, and attitude.
6) How to find the best resources for beauty products, online retailers , and brick and mortar retailers
7) How to shop and pack lightly for travel....(Girls is it even possible?!)
8) How to style your man ( Ha ha..how is that going?!?! )
9) How to define the pieces in your wardrobe with a ladies and gents style glossary
10) Last but not least, how to treat each day as if it is truly a gift! ( love!)
I hope this has inspired you to get your hands on this book! Who is the fashion icon that inspires you the most? If you have any great fashion reads to share, I'd love to hear about them! Lawrence has definitely become one of mine. Visit his site for more inspiration.
Have a fantabulous weekend!