What an amazing ride it was. I totally fell in love with this car and now I want one! The Denali makes a bold statement with its unique design features. This powerful machine "owns the road" in every sense of the word. It is luxury defined to the max, and has all the bells and whistles you would ever need or want. I highly recommend getting one if you in the market for a new vehicle.
Some of the Features that Sold Me on This SUV Were:
- The 4G LTE built in wifi hot spot: Own it like a boss! Grab your laptop, get a chauffeur and work from your car!
- Programmable power lifttgate, opens and closes with the touch of a button.
- An extremely comfortable ride, roomy, yet compact. This is the ultimate vehicle for a long road trip, your commute to work, or a day trip to your favorite little town.
- Dual flow dampers that are exclusive to the Denali: It was the most amazing smooth ride and the car was a breeze to handle. It felt almost like gliding through the air on a magic carpet ride!
- Within reasonable distance away you can start up the car with the fob: a great feature for those cold winter days.
- It brings an exceptional level of power, style, and refinement. It is definitely suitable for all lifestyles or stages.
- The safety features are bar none. It has 6 standard air bags, anti-lock disc brakes on all 4 wheels, a rear vision camera, and lane departure warning to name a few.
- I love the bold exterior design! The 3 element grille adds a very classy touch.
- The gas mileage was fabulous! The sticker says it gets 23 mpg on the highway, but I actually got 31 mpg on average.
- You have the all the features and class of a very expensive luxury vehicle, at a much lower price. The average price runs around 42,000.
Photography: LT Hansen
The list could go on and on why I loved trying out this ride! I hope your week is great! Are you in the market for a new car? If so, I hope you will consider this one!
Until next time,