It's been on my bucket list to take a luxury car for a spin, and a short time ago my dream came true! It was a lot of fun, and I was blessed to drive it for a week. It's amazing how the small things in life can bring joy to your heart.
Photography: Jared Ribic- Identity Crisis Studio
When the week was over and I returned from a trip to eastern Washington, I did not want to give It back! I fell in love with everything about this hot car! I honestly couldn't find anything I didn't like about it. I guess consumer reviews should list the pros and cons. The only con for me was: the app to sync your blue tooth with the car was not user friendly.
The ES 300 Lexus hybrid starts at 40,920. This model had all the extra goodies added on. What an absolutely amazing ride! In my opinion, is totally worth the price! I've never driven a hybrid vehicle before, so it was an interesting and delightful experience. This car has too many fabulous features to list, so I'm highlighting a few of my favorites.
- 40 mpg combined city and highway driving: most of the trip I actually got 45 mpg
- Annual fuel cost $1100.00: not even 100.00 a month
- You save 3500.00 in fuel costs over 5 years, compared to the average vehicle
- Airbags all around: in front, front knee airbags, side /rear impact and curtain.
- Smart stop technology: designed to bring the vehicle to a stop in case of unintended acceleration.
- Safety connect: Automatic collision notification, stolen vehicle notification, SOS button, and roadside assistance. I never felt so safe in a car
- Blind spot monitor: with rear cross traffic alert
- Lane departure alert:
- Back up camera
Luxury and Convenience Features
- Push button start/stop: fun and fast
- Heated and ventilated front seats: ultra luxury package
- Driver and passenger seat memory settings: ultra luxury package
- Driver seat power cushion extender(lumbar support)
- Heated steering wheel: Ahh this was so fabulous
- Dual Zone climate control
- Premium audio system with automatic sound levelizer
These are just a few of the many excellent amenities offered. Lexus ES 300h is efficiency without compromise. This ride is all about indulgent comfort and captivating style at a reasonable price.
I hope you enjoyed the review! Are you in the market for a new car? If so, perhaps you will drive one of these home! Have a great week, and treasure all of life's beautiful moments.
Until next time,